WoW Sun 12/17?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

WoW Sun 12/17?

Post by erilar »

Jon, are your parents still in town? Wondering if you guys were planning on playing. Not sure what kind of shape I'm going to be in - got up at 4am to try to get a Nintendo Wii for Zack for Xmas (unsuccessfully).
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Sorry to hear about the Wii search being unsuccessful, my inquiries into same on your behalf as I hunted around for Max presents were just as empty.

My folks have leaft the proverbial building, and we had a great time seeing Max, etc. this weekend. I am free this evening, and if we are on together again, I'd be glad to get some gaming in. However, the heightened stress of the weekend has left me a bit frained, and I may not have the energy for a prolonged foray. So, we shall see what we can accomplish, if anything at all.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry - I was in the same frame of mind. Vegged in front of the idiot tube watching a few Young Ones with Z and then an episode of Max Headroom before succumbing to the weight of my exhaustion.

Hope we can catch up and play some WoW soon. I didn't even pick up a mouse or controller all weekend - I'm starting to twitch.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer