The Burning Crusade

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

The Burning Crusade

Post by erilar »

Jon and Damon - I stopped by Target this morning on the way to work to check if they had any Collector's Editions, and I got one.

If you guys have any trouble finding a copy, I still have a pre-order in for the normal edition at the Gamestop in the P-burg mall - let me know either way (so I can cancel my pre-order and free up that copy for other folk if you don't need one).

FYI, Target had a ton of the normal edition this morning - doesn't look like there will be a shortage. They had two copies of the Col Ed when I got there at 8:30am.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

My dad pre-ordered my copy at EB, I just need to pick it up. Will do so on payday!

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I picked up my copy at Best Buy this morning. :)

It's all loaded, and Tarrek's in the Outland as I type this (and his new Draenei and Blood Elf friends are busy exploring their respective starting realms)!

W00t!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hoody hoo!!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I have Burning Crusade now.

For Blood Elfs, are you guys still making characters on Thunderhorn, or that other server? What about Draeni?

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

As listed in our respective entries in the "Friends list" post on our forums here, we have made Draenei characters (and all our Alliance characters) on Thunderhorn. For Blood elves (and all other Horde characters) we have been using Windrunner.