WoW: Status Update?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

WoW: Status Update?

Post by erilar »

Damon - are you still playing any?

Jon and I are about level 67, so we're closing in on 70 pretty soon. I can see us being ready to get back to playing our lvl 40 characters soon if you're still game. Not sure what Jon's schedule will be like, but I think he's coming back off evening shift in a few weeks.

Urabus is lvl 40, and I think Quendaran is 42 - what level is Durric now? The next instance we should be gearing up for is Uldaman in the Badlands. Here's a link to an overview in WoWWiki. It contains a list of quests that lead up to the Uldaman quests.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Durric is pushing 40...I think he's 38 right now. I haven't been playing him (at all) because I'm stuck where my quests are too high a level to solo. PLus I've been playing my other chars from the expansion. PLUS my internet continues to be flaky (haven't called tech support yet...I may just move the cable modem upstairs to my PC). Yes, I'm still game...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

OK, good to hear it. Let me know if you ever want to bang on some of those quests. "Burning Crusade Fever" seems to be waning a bit for me, so it'd be fun to start getting back together again and preparing for when Jon's again available for the big push to 60 (Outland is sooo awesome). If we can schedule a night ahead of time, that helps a lot.

If you're so inclined, it might make sense for you to relocate your questing to the Badlands. Those quests should be level-appropriate for you, and it'd make it easy for you to prepare for Uldaman.

Now we just need to convince Ken and Bob to sign back up...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer