Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Dude! Don't ask the man to go without his tentacles! Thats in-human! :lol:
setanta14

Re: First Impressions?

Post by setanta14 »

erilar

Post by erilar »

Yeah, 'cause pen & paper gamers are much less romantically-challenged as a general rule... :roll:
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Yeah, 'cause pen & paper gamers are much less romantically-challenged as a general rule... :roll:
Well, I think the demographic for WoW skews quite a bit younger. There's a pretty heavy 10-18 segment, so the whole male virgin thing is probably quite appropos. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Post by erilar »

So Damon, did you start playing? If so, let me know your character names so I have them in my friends list. Also, I'll get you a guild invite if you like.

Also, if you have a level 20-25 or so character, I'm trying to put together a run to the Shadowfang Keep 5-man instance sometime this weekend. LMK if you're interested in going. Waiting for responses on our guild forum before nailing down a time. Prob Sat or Sun afternoon, I'd guess.

Edit: Speaking of friend lists, I created my Death Knight a few days ago, although I haven't started playing him yet. Name is Desdinova.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I have a 27 warlock I could use...

I've been playing every night, but I've been playing my Horde Blood Elf mage (on the Thunderhord server heh...). Night Elfs are OK, but Blood Elfs have more of what I'm looking for in elfy goodness...

Damon
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
erilar

Post by erilar »

Lars Porsenna wrote:I have a 27 warlock I could use...
Cool - I'll give you as much notice as possible if it looks like it'll happen.
Lars Porsenna wrote: Night Elfs are OK, but Blood Elfs have more of what I'm looking for in elfy goodness...
:shock: [Sputter, twitch] Blood... [tick] but you can't... [closes eyes, rubs temples] but they're all... [sigh] [leaves]
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I've been playing every night, but I've been playing my Horde Blood Elf mage (on the Thunderhord server heh...). Night Elfs are OK, but Blood Elfs have more of what I'm looking for in elfy goodness...

Damon
I'm not sure you can say goodness and Blood Elf in the same sentence - Blood Elves are the most evil of all the horde races, and consequently my least favorite of all the WoW races. Does your Blood Elf PvP? :twisted:
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Jonkga wrote:

Damon
I'm not sure you can say goodness and Blood Elf in the same sentence - Blood Elves are the most evil of all the horde races, and consequently my least favorite of all the WoW races. Does your Blood Elf PvP? :twisted:
Gotta agree here. Although you do run into several High Elves in Terrokar Forest, which is totally cool. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Jonkga wrote:Blood Elves are the most evil of all the horde races
I heard they worship Grummsh and torture and kill out of curiosity!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote: I'm not sure you can say goodness and Blood Elf in the same sentence - Blood Elves are the most evil of all the horde races, and consequently my least favorite of all the WoW races.
QFT
EvilGenius wrote: Although you do run into several High Elves in Terrokar Forest, which is totally cool. :)
High elves <> blood elves! They didn't drink the Kool-Aid.

Moving on though: hey Damon, I heard about this really awesome new emote today. It's "/pvp" - you should totally try it!! BTW, what's your Blelf char's name again??
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Sellelei

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

EvilGenius wrote:
Jonkga wrote:Blood Elves are the most evil of all the horde races
I heard they worship Grummsh and torture and kill out of curiosity!
Isn't Grummsh good now? Didn't he replace Heironeous in 4E?

:twisted:
The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.

It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.