Scroll of Resurrection

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Scroll of Resurrection

Post by NukeHavoc »

Ok, so now that I know what a Scroll of Resurrection is (Thanks Twitter!), anyone want to shoot me one? My username is "NukeHavoc".

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Re: Scroll of Resurrection

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think Lancer said it's Evil Genius's turn. And then if Lars wants to shoot me one it might get used. Not that I'm planning on playing. But I'm just saying. :wink:
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Well you know...just in case you need it...

Just in case I desiced to resurrect Cory, what's your username? Same as here?

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

If I needed a SoR, you would want to send it to Hardcorhobbs... if.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Ok, so now that I know what a Scroll of Resurrection is (Thanks Twitter!), anyone want to shoot me one? My username is "NukeHavoc".

ken
Ken,

I need your Character's name or the email address on your account. Then I can get the Scroll of Addiction right out to you. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I need your Character's name or the email address on your account. Then I can get the Scroll of Addiction right out to you. :)
My character should be "Zilanderan". Email address is knewquist@nuketown.com

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

If I were going to play, one might think I'm all patched and ready to go. Except I would need the scroll. hardcorhobbs@yahoo.com (I have no idea what characters are still on my account).
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:I need your Character's name or the email address on your account. Then I can get the Scroll of Addiction right out to you. :)

ken

Done. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

EvilGenius wrote:
NukeHavoc wrote:

ken

Done. :)
Damon, you're up! Get Cory a Scroll! (you know, just in case he ever wants one. :wink: )
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm *FINALLY* patched. Or patched enough to play. But now I've got a new problem: my account is not recognizing my original World of Warcraft licensing; it's only seeing the "Burning Crusade" 10-day free trial that Bob gave me. I tried adding the license key; Warcraft then complained that the license is already in use.

I'm wondering if it's having some sort of issue because I installed the software on my old G4 PowerMac first, and then my MacBook Pro (but I thought license data was associated with your account?) I'm also wondering if the Scroll of Resurrection some how mucked up my existing license information.

It *is* my account; I can see that I signed up on July 2, 2005 11:58:30 PM and last logged in on July 11, 2006 4:08:28 PM, but the only license listed is for Burning Crusade.

I've submitted a Help Request to Blizzard, but if you have any bright ideas, let me know.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Even if you're playing on a free 10-day tBC trial, thing, you can still log on as your old characters as normal. Can you log on as your old Zilanderan character? If you're able to log into your account and see your old characters, Blizz knows about your old license.

If the problem is that you're not seeing your old characters, are you sure that you chose "PVE, Thunderhorn" as your Realm? Note that there's also a Thunderlord server - not the right one.

What can't you do that you want to?

Blizz won't ask you for money until your 10 days is up. Even if you enter your credit card info and such for automatic payments, it won't bill you 'till 10 days is up.

Blizz will classify you as a classic account, a "Burning Crusade" account, or a WotLK account. It may not show the older ones. Since you have to buy them and register them in sequence, it's assumed that you have the older expansions.

Call me at my home number if you need help.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Ok, never mind. The interface was screwing with me; it wanted me to create a new character, on a new server, and wasn't giving me an option to choose my old server(s). I'm in now.

ZILANDERAN LIVES AGAIN!

(and again, and again, and again...)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

For the record, it appears that the account interface only shows your most recent license (which would be the Burning Crusade temp license). I'm now in WoW with Zilanderan, who it turns out is a 35 Level Wizard. :)

I should add that WoW looks freaking BEAUTIFUL on my MacBook Pro. I can't wait to check it out on my new LCD monitor!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yay - congrats! Now if we could only get Cory to sign on... :D

Zack dinged 39 tonight in Scarlet Monastery and I'm just shy of the same, so we're pretty close!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Yay - congrats! Now if we could only get Cory to sign on... :D
I had this weird dream that I did play! I had a drenai paladin named Kineska, and I hit level 16.

Such a weird dream... :wink: