Attn Jon: WoW tonight?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Attn Jon: WoW tonight?

Post by erilar »

Jon, seems like forever since we've played together. You want to try to get some instances in tonight after you get home from work? (Or knock out whatever group quests we both have.)

The guild doesn't raid tonight (I think), so should be easy to get groups for heroics.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Re: Attn Jon: WoW tonight?

Post by Jonkga »

That sounds great, sir. There are a couple of group quests we could knock out (1 in GH, 2 in ZD that I recall). We could do the Ampitheatre of Anguish if you have not yet also, as I still need that. I'd be up for some instancing also, as the only ones I've done are Nexus and Utgarde Keep (which I did with you before).

As for heroics, I'm not sure I'm geared enough to tank a heroic, but I'd be willing to take a shot at one to see, especially if we started with an easier one. There are so many instances to choose from, and I've got quests to do in most of them. If we can do the regular quests while running a heroic, I've no problem with that. If not, I may want to run regulars for the quests first, then tackle them as heroics. But really, I can also go back and do that later, so whatever we feel like and can get a group for, really.

I guess what I'm saying is sure, lets play some WoW tonight. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yep, I still need Amphitheater of Anguish too - sounds good. (Bob may have gotten to Hour of the Worg in GH now too?)

I'd be perfectly fine with doing normal instances (it's just harder to get the guildies to run the normal ones since most everyone's so far past us). I haven't seen many more than you have, so in a very similar boat.

My bow is one of my very worst pieces (a very annoying situation for a hunter), so upgrading is a big current goal for me. The only heroic I specifically want to run is An'Kahet (The Old Kingdom), as a nice bow and xbow both drop there. Normal Utgarde Pinnacle and Gundrak both have decent bow drops that would be upgrades too.

Bob, do you have a headset and Ventrilo installed? If we're doing normal-difficulty dungeons, you should be able to attend many of them as well if you're on tonight. Much more fun w/ the talking. :)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Bob, do you have a headset and Ventrilo installed? If we're doing normal-difficulty dungeons, you should be able to attend many of them as well if you're on tonight. Much more fun w/ the talking. :)
Yes, I'm set up for Vent. I should be on tonight and I'm up for running anything you guys want. I'm currently 74.5 lvl and I can bring all of my healing gear. Last night I spent some time organizing and cleaning up my inventory so now I've got plenty of space on my toon and in my bank.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!