Last night (possible Draenei questing spoilers)

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Hardcorhobbs

Last night (possible Draenei questing spoilers)

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

So, yeah that was pretty awesome last night. I picked up the end quest for the Exodar which had me follow an NPC to blow up a Draenei device the Blelfs were exploiting. Little did I know the Blelfs were all elites (the suggested players: 2 should have been a clue...)! So intense, but despite a single death I managed to hold my own. In the end we defeated the Blelf leader and now I'm a hero of the draenei! I even received a tunic from the leader of the Draenei himself! It was awesome. And now I'm level 19. I'll be questing with you guys soon! :mrgreen:
Jonkga

Re: Last night (possible Draenei questing spoilers)

Post by Jonkga »

Awesome!

Yeah, i agree, the Draenei starting areas are quite cool, and have some great quests.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Re: Last night (possible Draenei questing spoilers)

Post by erilar »

Blizz raised the bar on the Burning Crusade quest stories quite a bit. The BC instances are also better and more fun.

IMO, WotLK is even grander, better organized, and features more varied activities (some positively absurd and/or awesome). Professions also skill up more organically while questing.

After the Draenei starter zones, 20-60 may seem a little more ho-hum unfortunately. I'm patiently looking forward to 58.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer