The Exchange

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Re: The Exchange

Post by erilar »

EvilGenius wrote:
NukeHavoc wrote:Thanks! I'll do that once I get on. Delven wears leather armor btw.
Can't help with Leather but I think Erilar is a leatherworker (or maybe just skinning now).
Yep - Eri is a leatherworker/skinner. I should be able to make just about anything at your level. Crafter's Tome is a decent website to use to shop for what you need. Figure out what pieces you want, and then let me know if you need help gathering materials.

Buying leather isn't very practical these days - the market is very skewed due to everyone having lvl 80s with deep pockets and wanting to outfit their alts. Eri could just meet you in an appropriate zone and we'll slaughter enough critters to make PETA cry. :D
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Buying leather isn't very practical these days - the market is very skewed due to everyone having lvl 80s with deep pockets and wanting to outfit their alts. Eri could just meet you in an appropriate zone and we'll slaughter enough critters to make PETA cry. :D
Meh. I'd rather suffer for my art for a while. :) But when I get desperate...
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote: Meh. I'd rather suffer for my art for a while. :) But when I get desperate...
Oh - I had forgotten you said you picked up Leatherworking. The nice thing about skinning is that your "resource nodes" are always right where you're fighting - handy, that!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Oh - I had forgotten you said you picked up Leatherworking. The nice thing about skinning is that your "resource nodes" are always right where you're fighting - handy, that!
Yep, though the problem I have with Delven now is that the new area I'm in (the swamps; can't remember the actual name) has higher level critters than I can skin. I need to finish my dwarven message ASAP, and get back to the Loch so I can finish improving that skill.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:Yep, though the problem I have with Delven now is that the new area I'm in (the swamps; can't remember the actual name) has higher level critters than I can skin. I need to finish my dwarven message ASAP, and get back to the Loch so I can finish improving that skill.
Kineska is in the same boat because I couldn't find a skinning trainer until I was level 20 and wandering around Stormwind.