Out, again

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Jonkga

Out, again

Post by Jonkga »

Well, I've done it again. It's pretty much been weeks since I've seriously logged on, and my interest has waned considerably, so I've canceled my account.

Truth be told, XBLA's M:tG game has consumed me, and I'm pretty much spending my gaming time playing almost exclusively that.

Plus, Deb and I are getting serious about the house hunting, and it is an expense I can cut currently.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
EvilGenius

Re: Out, again

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, I've been thinking about it, too.

I haven't progressed Peric beyond 75. I've kind of hit a barren spot in the solo quests, and we haven't been on as a group in a while.

I am still interested in leveling our lower characters as a group, if we can find a bit of time together. It's quite a bit of fun to play Danduin and Duklar with everyone. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

The first step towards recovery is admitting that you have a problem...
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm totally over it as well, especially for the summer - haven't been on in ~two months. But, Zack wants to play, so I feel kinda stuck. We'll see how this shakes out.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm out as well. I haven't had any time to play it over the last month, and the next few aren't looking great either. I'm paid through October though, so I'll probably on a few times between now and then.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange