Sooo Tired .....

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Post by erilar »

EvilGenius wrote: Lance, isn't Gorion your RL friend Mike? And isn't he a senior officer or whatever? What's he have to say about this? Is that how he wants his guild to be run?
Gorius and Mavian are both good friends of mine. Mavian specifically wrote to tell Jon and I that they had nothing to do with it, and weren't even consulted. Mike was even away on jury duty. His email to me this morning said that he would have never let it happen.

As a matter of fact, both of those guys are in the process of stepping down as guild leaders. It's just been too much for them, as they have actual real lives, unlike Arv and Jandari.

So, we'll see how things shake down. We're better without those mean guys, and my personal life will be better without the nutty, rigid raiding schedule.
Heather almost took a visible sigh of reilef when I told her. :)

Mike and Adam (Mavian) are probably going to keep playing - they mentioned maybe making some horde alts, as we'd started. Since that effort kind of halted, I was thinking that we might want to hand-pick a good low-pop server for that and start again. Anyway, I'll try to keep the Blackrazors and "founding five" TA members efforts coordinated.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer