Warcraft Tonight? (4/11)

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Warcraft Tonight? (4/11)

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for a little Warcraft tonight? And if not tonight, how about Thursday? Wednesday is out because I will be glueing my eyes to the TV to watch LOST.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

and yes, I'm all patched ... though presently dead in the Deadwood (or whatever that haunted forest is called). I loaded up WoW for the first time in forever last night and made sure I had the new update.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can play tonight - that would be awesome!

We should be sure to patch up Skype too, just in case. Bob and Damon - you guys download Skype too, even if you still don't have mikes, so you can listen in. (Subliminal message: BUY MIKES - IT'S MORE FUN TO PLAY THAT WAY - THEY ARE ONLY $20!)

Jon in in Nashville, so he's out.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Amy's computer is still goofed up, so I won't have WoW access tonight. :(
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I can play tonite too. If there's a new Tues patch, I'll have to d/l that. I'll check first thing when I get home. 8:30 would probably be best for me, then.

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Lars Porsenna wrote:I can play tonite too. If there's a new Tues patch, I'll have to d/l that. I'll check first thing when I get home. 8:30 would probably be best for me, then.

Damon.
OK. I'll probably be on before that too - probably as Feyla or Urabus.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:OK. I'll probably be on before that too - probably as Feyla or Urabus.
I'll be on at 8:30, assuming no 3-year-old meltdowns.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Heh, Nuke toddlers don't have tantrums - they have meltdowns! :D

Hey, what zones have you guys been questing in? Maybe we can figure out a destination ahead of time.

Feyla is in Darkshore (spooky forest near Stormwind), and Urabus is in Ashenvale (elven lands).

Most likely though, I'll just help you guys with whatever quests you're on, because I'm a little behind in levels (Feyla's only 23 and Urabus is 25).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Most likely though, I'll just help you guys with whatever quests you're on, because I'm a little behind in levels (Feyla's only 23 and Urabus is 25).
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I'm in Darkshore right now and I think I'm at level 29. There is a mage quest I need to do in Redridge that I'd love to take on tonight -- basically we need to go to a tower and kill the guy at the top of it (and actually, we did that once before, when I directed us to the wrong tower ... but it didn't count then).

So ... Redridge?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Redridge sounds good to me!

Are you in Duskwood, or Darkshore? In your earlier post, you said you were in "Deadwood (or whatever that haunted forest is called)", which sounds like Duskwood to me. That's the haunted forest-themed place in Lordaeron (human territory), south of Stormwind city and SW from Redridge. The town in Duskwood is called Darkshire.

Darkshore is where the boat lands when you go to the Elven Lands, as you call them - the town there is Auberdine.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Say, when we're done dusting off Redridge, perhaps we can pop over to Menethil Harbor in Wetlands. I have a quest to complete vs a couple of 34th level thugs (or, at least, one is 34th lvl) in-town. I dunno if we could handle that one as a group...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

We can try it, but I'm only lvl 25. Basically, if something's 4 levels higher than you, it's very hard to hit them. At 6+, you're going to be whiffing a lot. :)

I'll work on levelling up Urabus for when we're playing together.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Seems to be login problems. I was able to get on at 6:30ish after a few tries, so just keep trying
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm on now. Just keep trying and you'll get on. 8:15pm est
erilar

Post by erilar »

Very fun, guys - even fighting with keeping the pickup jamokes organized. :)

We need to get microphonage! [poke, poke, Bob and Damon!]