Warcraft: Tues., 4/18?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Warcraft: Tues., 4/18?

Post by NukeHavoc »

Would Tuesday night next week work for another Warcraft outing? Maybe we can tie up some of Damon's quests this time.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Would probably work for me...

Note the quests I have to tie up are legion (including another foray into VC to get some wood from the wierd goblins) and are tough ones. That being said, if y'all want to go for a jaunt in Gnomergain, that'd be much appreciated! :)

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

What levels are everyones characters? (Lance, Ken, Bob, Damon)?

Quendaran is 30th, and has all those Gnomeregan quests as well, but if we're mostly lower level (under 30th), it'd probably be better to wait until we all get to around 30 to delve into that pit of leper gnomes. (ewww, gnomes!)

Otherwise, I'd say we'd probably be best off helping each other with whatever quests we have - maybe alternate who leads the quest charge each time we play together, and never forget to share quests!
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Still Lvl 29...may hit 30 by then...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Otherwise, I'd say we'd probably be best off helping each other with whatever quests we have - maybe alternate who leads the quest charge each time we play together, and never forget to share quests!
Sounds like a good idea to me. :) Looks like it'll be gnomes this time out... (I don't think I have any of those quests though).

Zil is at 29th level, half-way to 30th. I doubt I'll hit 30 by Tuesday.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I hit 30 last nite :twisted:

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I can play Tues night. I'll try and level up Danduin to 29-30 by then.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Urabus is only 26, but that's certainly high enough for Deadmines.

I'll get caught up slowly, but I was away over the weekend am not playing.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Change of plans (again). Still can't get WoW to work on laptop, have to take back for more servicing on Monday. I prob won't be able to play on Tues.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Urabus is only 26, but that's certainly high enough for Deadmines. I'll get caught up slowly, but I was away over the weekend am not playing.
hmmm. Deadmines. We didn't do so well there the last time. :) Are we going to do a complete run of it (down to the ship?) or is it just top-level stuff that Damon needs? And if it's the full run can someone share me the quests? I abandoned them long ago after our earlier snafu.

Zil will probably be 30 by then; I'm about 4 bubbles short of it. Whether or not I get that XP is a function of how well I (and the rest of the family) am feeling: College Hill is blooming, and our allergies are kicking in.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I only need one item in there, so we don't need to go the whole way.

If there's other things y'all want to do, that's fine too; I would need another item I'm WAY too low level for, so it's not critical...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Remember in our planning that I'm only lvl 26. Deadmines would be fine for any of us, but we'll be sans-priest tonight (and for the next 2 weeks or so).

I need to quit at a very decent time tonight - say 10:30 sharp, so the earlier the start, the better.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Remember in our planning that I'm only lvl 26.
That's ok -- you're the tank. It just makes it easier for all of them to attack you. :)
erilar wrote:Deadmines would be fine for any of us, but we'll be sans-priest tonight (and for the next 2 weeks or so). I need to quit at a very decent time tonight - say 10:30 sharp, so the earlier the start, the better.
I'm on Jordan duty tonight, so the earliest I'll be on is 8; 8:30 maybe more realistic (it depends on whether or not she took a nap during the day).

Damon, aside from Deadmines, is there anything else you want to check off your list?
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:
That's ok -- you're the tank. It just makes it easier for all of them to attack you. :)
hehe. Keep in mind though that Taunt can be resisted and that the check is level-based. I also need to be able to hit them reliably (with Sunder Armor, Revenge, etc.) or *you'll* be the tank. :)

Not to be selfish, but maybe we could pick the highest-level quests that I have on my list and try to knock those out this week. Reason being, you'll still get the XP for the kills, and I'll get XP for both kills and quests, which will help me get caught up level-wise? I'm ok with anything though.

Damon, let us know if the 8-8:30 start is ok for you. Please try to get Skype installed so we can all at least hear each other, if not also talk.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Oooo, speaking of Skype, I finally got a mic/headset! So once I get Amy's laptop back from service (hopefully today), I should be able to get Skype up and running too. :)
erilar wrote:
NukeHavoc wrote:
hehe. Keep in mind though that Taunt can be resisted and that the check is level-based. I also need to be able to hit them reliably (with Sunder Armor, Revenge, etc.) or *you'll* be the tank. :)

Not to be selfish, but maybe we could pick the highest-level quests that I have on my list and try to knock those out this week. Reason being, you'll still get the XP for the kills, and I'll get XP for both kills and quests, which will help me get caught up level-wise? I'm ok with anything though.

Damon, let us know if the 8-8:30 start is ok for you. Please try to get Skype installed so we can all at least hear each other, if not also talk.