Crafting Services

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Armor taken care of. Thanks again!

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm a little fuzzy on what's available. Where should I look on Thottbot to see what sort of robes/cloth stuff I can get?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Front page of Thottbot, under professions, tailoring.
NukeHavoc wrote:I'm a little fuzzy on what's available. Where should I look on Thottbot to see what sort of robes/cloth stuff I can get?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:As for Zil and potions, all Erilar can say is: Elixir of the Mongoose is good food. :)
Heh. I've got a while before I'm making any of that, seeing as how its a Level 46 potion. :) I did just pick up the Artisan rank in Herbalism last night (allowing me to go to 300 points in that skill).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:So, Urabus is going the route where I'll simply buy my gear with cash, and supplement the others who are grinding crafting as needed.
If you happen to have some extra gold lying around, I could certainly use some. I'm working my way to the Artisan level Alchemy trainer (whom I just realized is in the Swamp of Sorrows) and will need some gold to level up (seeing as how I just blew 5 gold on leveling up Herbalism ... ouch!)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

This is what I'm thinking off for Zil's new wardrobe:

Crimson Silk Shoulders
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11944

Shoulder: Cloth
38 Armor
+8 Intellect
+7 Spirit
Durability 45 / 45
Requires Level 33
Sells for 27 Silver 81 Copper to vendors
Item Level 38

Phoenix Gloves
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=9698

Hands
Cloth
24 Armor
Durability 25 / 25
Requires Level 20
Equip: Increases damage done by Fire spells and effects by up to 9.
Sells for 5 Silver 26 Copper to vendors
Item Level 25

Robe of Power
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3920

Chest
Cloth
55 Armor
+12 Intellect
+8 Spirit
Durability 80 / 80
Requires Level 33
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 14.
Sells for 47 Silver to vendors
Item Level 38
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote: If you happen to have some extra gold lying around, I could certainly use some. I'm working my way to the Artisan level Alchemy trainer (whom I just realized is in the Swamp of Sorrows) and will need some gold to level up (seeing as how I just blew 5 gold on leveling up Herbalism ... ouch!)
NP - I'll send you a a few gold tonight. Yell at me if I forget.

BTW, Ken forgot that Zil also wants a [Resplendant Thong of Continual Light of the Gorilla]... :D
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Ken,

Quendaran can make the crimson silk shoulders, and the phoenix gloves, but the robe of power is bop, so I can only make it for myself. Aside from that, there are also phoenix pants to go with those gloves, if you're going for more fire damage. And, pretty much anything of your level that's tailor made, Quendaran can make.

Also, Bob, Quendaran can make the Asure silk stuff, which gives frost damage bonuses, if Danduin wants those (and cant make for himself yet).

NukeHavoc wrote:This is what I'm thinking off for Zil's new wardrobe:

Crimson Silk Shoulders
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11944

Shoulder: Cloth
38 Armor
+8 Intellect
+7 Spirit
Durability 45 / 45
Requires Level 33
Sells for 27 Silver 81 Copper to vendors
Item Level 38

Phoenix Gloves
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=9698

Hands
Cloth
24 Armor
Durability 25 / 25
Requires Level 20
Equip: Increases damage done by Fire spells and effects by up to 9.
Sells for 5 Silver 26 Copper to vendors
Item Level 25

Robe of Power
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3920

Chest
Cloth
55 Armor
+12 Intellect
+8 Spirit
Durability 80 / 80
Requires Level 33
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 14.
Sells for 47 Silver to vendors
Item Level 38
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sir Tarek,

I again find myself in the need of your expert services. I have now grasped the concepts of the proper use of a mail helm, and believe that the Green Iron Helm would be a valuable addition to my trappings.

If you would be so kind as to craft one for me, I will send you the required materials by post.

For the Alliance!
Urabus
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yes, the Azure Silk gear is pretty good. :) Danny made himself some. I can level up tailoring a bit more at this point, but I'm going to be making things I can't wear yet. So I decided to hold off on that. :)
Jonkga wrote:Also, Bob, Quendaran can make the Asure silk stuff, which gives frost damage bonuses, if Danduin wants those (and cant make for himself yet).
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, how much gold do you need? I'm pretty sure that Peric has more to spare than Erilar (no offense Lance. Just that I've recently sold several sets of Enchanted Leather on the AH. So I'm flush right now.).

Is 10 good? Or do you need more?
erilar wrote:
NukeHavoc wrote: If you happen to have some extra gold lying around, I could certainly use some. I'm working my way to the Artisan level Alchemy trainer (whom I just realized is in the Swamp of Sorrows) and will need some gold to level up (seeing as how I just blew 5 gold on leveling up Herbalism ... ouch!)
NP - I'll send you a a few gold tonight. Yell at me if I forget.

BTW, Ken forgot that Zil also wants a [Resplendant Thong of Continual Light of the Gorilla]... :D
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

erilar wrote:Sir Tarek,

I again find myself in the need of your expert services. I have now grasped the concepts of the proper use of a mail helm, and believe that the Green Iron Helm would be a valuable addition to my trappings.

If you would be so kind as to craft one for me, I will send you the required materials by post.

For the Alliance!
Urabus
Uraubs,
you do show promise as a warrior in service to the light of the alliance. I will certainly craft anything I can to help you fight the good fight. Consider the GI helm made.
And, should you be in the market for a good one-hander, I can make Jade Serpentblades as well.
Which reminds me, if you need any assistance with any warrior specific tasks set to you, be sure to make the time to do those. Being a fighter for the good is hard enough without gimping yourself without learning all your stances and such. I can certainly arrange for Quendaran to help you out should you need it in such an undertaking.

--Tarrek
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

And, all you weapon wielders, remember that even though Peric and I are armour focused, we can make weapons. Especially Urabus and Durric, be sure that if we can make you a better 1 or 2 hander, just let us know. And, Quendaran, Peric and Danduin can make wands, so you spellcasters be sure we make ones for you as well if you need an upgrade. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

EvilGenius wrote:Ken, how much gold do you need? I'm pretty sure that Peric has more to spare than Erilar (no offense Lance. Just that I've recently sold several sets of Enchanted Leather on the AH. So I'm flush right now.).
Actually, it was Urabus that was going to send gold to Zil. That was part of my goal in taking two gathering professions - to make the lowbies self-sufficient. He has about, dunno, 14 gold right now. Jon and I have consciously been trying to avoid twinking too much. Not because we have a problem with it, but just because that's the way we want to do it.

As for Erilar's gold vs. Peric's, I hope you're right because that means you're pretty loaded! I have been working on grinding up his ranks in Stockbroker playing the AH, and he has about 400g right now... :wink:
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

WOW! No, I've only got about 75. I thought I remembered you making a comment about being perpetually broke with Erilar, so I was just offering to help spread the wealth. If Erilar or Urab has it and will send it, that's cool too. :)

[quote="erilarAs for Erilar's gold vs. Peric's, I hope you're right because that means you're pretty loaded! I have been working on grinding up his ranks in Stockbroker playing the AH, and he has about 400g right now... :wink:[/quote]