Extending my stay in Warcraft

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Extending my stay in Warcraft

Post by NukeHavoc »

Since we've been playing a lot more, I've decided to extend my stay in Warcraft at least through the summer. It's been a blast, and I'm hoping we can keep up our weekly expeditions!
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Very glad to hear it! I've been enjoying our sessions a lot too.

Urabus got to lvl 27 yesterday. He's been levelling a bit slowly, because I switched to Skinning and I had to spend a bit of time "slumming" in Elwynn and Redridge getting my Skinning skill up high enough to skin our comtemporary-level mobs.

That's all done with now, and I have a ton of Duskwood quests queued up, so I'm sure I'll be 28 or higher before next session. Plus, I'll be sporting my lvl 28 smexy blue-rarity axe o' doom by then and all of the awesome new armor and stuff that Tarrek made me last night, so I should be able to hang with the big boys a little better.

As for the profession stuff, I'm finding that there's a very solid strategy behind having two gathering professions. Urabus has like 12g or more in the bank - that's more than Erilar and Tarrek have half the time... :) The only pain is the occasional offloading trip to the AH, but it's not that bad. Much easier than grinding out a crafting profession!

I should also always have the surplus to be able to help out you guys that are grinding crafting professions up, so let me know if you need more money to train, etc.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yay!
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Awesome!! :)

So, where does this leave us level-wise?

We've got Tarrek, Peric, and Erilar at 60.

We've got Quendaran, Urabus, Durric, Zilanderan, and Danduin in the mid 20 to mid 30 range. Quite the party!

Does this sound right?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yep.

I would also suggest that we each make an alt to play when we need to "put the brakes on" to avoid passing up the others level-wise. (i.e. Quen is now lvl 33, and Jon rolled a rogue to play to avoid leaving us in the dust.)

Also, we shouldn't forget about our horde characters - it was fun playing with them too. Let's all report back with what level our characters are, and the lower-level folks can work on evening us out, then we can start playing those guys again in a group too when the mood strikes us.

Edit: Wahya, my Tauren Shaman on the Windrunner server, is lvl 14.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer