Post by EvilGenius »

Anyone going to be on today?
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Maybe later...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Possibly tonight. I'm painting today, then we need to pick up a chair for Sue's dad. After that I may be online, say around 8 or so.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry, never saw your posts. Had actual RL visitors (Jon and Deb), so I never even checked my messages. :)

Are we playing our normal Tuesday night game? Jon won't be there and I think Bob's out now too, but hopefully I'll at least be lvl 28 by then.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Sorry I didn't make it on -- I was painting until a little after 9, and then I needed to record a new Radio Active. I didn't make it to bed until around 12:30. But it's a happy kind of tired. :)

Tuesday should be doable for me.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Tues is still good for me. Have to get off by at least 12:30 though...

Durric hit 31 last nite!

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Alts! Roll some alts! Your tank is 4 levels lower than you... :)

Grats though!!! We'll all be riding mounts before we know it! (And Ken will be able to 'port us home after an adventure!)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Yeah Damon -- do you have an alt? If not you should be able to get to 10/11 in no time...
erilar

Post by erilar »

I only need a short time where no one else is levelling to get caught up. I don't need to be exactly your level, but just close. I wasn't trying to be a jerk earlier - just being silly. (Sometimes text is unclear, and when I reread it, I thought you might take it the wrong way.)

I will be playing Urabus roughly the same amount of time per week that you guys play, and I'll never be able to catch up unless I get help for a whort time. I already caught up two levels, but you moved up too. :)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Yes, I have Lydios (23 Warlock) and Corash (12 Hunter).

On Windrunner I have a Tauren fighter and a Troll Mage...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Well, I am getting slowly caught up, so please just bear with me. :) Made it to 28 (and a third or so) last night.

Find out what level your Windrunner guys are too. I'm all excited to go hit Ragefire Chasm some more with you guys, and then on to the Wailing Caverns (which I've never seen).
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:Sorry I didn't make it on -- I was painting until a little after 9, and then I needed to record a new Radio Active. I didn't make it to bed until around 12:30. But it's a happy kind of tired. :)
RadioActive was fucking Airwolf this week! :D