This Sunday, 4/30/06

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Jonkga

This Sunday, 4/30/06

Post by Jonkga »

Guys, I couldn't find where we said it in the other threads, so I thought I'd start it over: I think we had been discussing playing this sunday. So, who can, and when on Sunday? I can, anytime at all that day.

I'd love to do an instance run, or even all work on questing together and really spend some time hacking things up in Azeroth as a group again. Bob and I did some damage to the big creepy cemetary in Duskwood last night, and it was a blast. :) I love crafting and doing profession stuff (maybe too much, it's a game after all) but I long to adventure with you brave souls again.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Heh. Jon has a longing .... one for the love that dare not speak it's name. Heh. :)

Sunday I'll probably be around in the evening.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Realistically, evening is probably best for me too. I know you said that wasn't the best for you though, Jon. I might also be able to do a short (<2 hr) session earlier in the day if I'm organized on Sat.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Realistically, evening is probably best for me too. I know you said that wasn't the best for you though, Jon. I might also be able to do a short (<2 hr) session earlier in the day if I'm organized on Sat.
Evening can work for me. What time are we thinking? 7?

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Well, looks like evening is now a definite NO for me. :(
Friend in from out of town, and Sun night looks like the only time we'll have to get together. And, as always, RL wins.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Darn. Well, we'll catch you on the next run. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

what time are we looking at? 8 p.m.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

8 is good.
NukeHavoc wrote:what time are we looking at? 8 p.m.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Guys - I'm going to try to make it, but it'll be iffy. It's 6pm and I'm going to start putting together Zack's computer desk and moving the computer. I'll try to make it, and maybe that wil be a good quitting time.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Bob and I are online and playing our dwarven alts, Duklar and Delvin. Join us when you can (we can switch to our 20/30 somethings if more join).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Good adventure last night guys -- I think we've got this sheep'n'tank thing working pretty well now. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

One might even think at first galence that we're finally figuring this game out! ;P

That was a solid, fun night. Hopefully we can get Damon and jon back in on the action soon too.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:One might even think at first galence that we're finally figuring this game out! ;P That was a solid, fun night. Hopefully we can get Damon and jon back in on the action soon too.
Yeah, with a healer we wouldn't even need to pause to recuperate. :) Otherwise we'll need one of those leashes they have for toddlers to use on Urbarus ([twang] "Urbarus, come back here, you need to bandage and eat!")
erilar

Post by erilar »

"Meh, Quen will heal me! What he's not here tonight??" [Dies messily]