The Birds

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

The Birds

Post by NukeHavoc »

So where are you guys getting these things?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

I bought my owl from a vendor just outside Darnassus (on the Teldrassil Forest side) - 50s I think.

I believe Damon bought his parrot in Booty Bay (we'll be going there tonight) - again for 50s I believe. Parrot "vanity" pets (also called "non-combat pets") can also be found as drops in the Deadmines, and there is a rare Hyacinth Macaw that drops from the Bloodsail pirates in STV that sells for a median price of 95g on the AH - wow!

If you're shopping, other vanity petsavailable to us at our level would be Mechanical Squirrels (Erilar can make), rabbits (Dun Morogh vendor), chickens (free in Westfall), frogs and toads (Darkmoon Faire vendor and quest, or Erilar can make mechanical ones), and cats and kittens (Elwynn Forest and a rare SW vendor respectively).
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer