5/7: Sunday Warcraft

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

5/7: Sunday Warcraft

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone planning to play Warcraft tomorrow night? I'm not sure if I'll be available, but I'll try and get online if others will be there.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Maybe, If there's a doin's I can be there...

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'll be on. We can do the 30ish guys or our teenagers. Duklar went up to 12th today. :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Not sure if I can make it sunday night, we'll see. However, my work schedule is quite varied this week, which means I may also be able to make a mid-week session this week (like if you all were playing of a Tuesday night again, i could just be there for that). I'll check my schedules and confirm.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can't do tonight. Heather and I are watching movies - sorry.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

here's the update on me for tonight - I am not going to be able to make it for sunday night in azeroth. That said, I will be working m-f 10a-7p this week, so if we are playing any other night this week, I will be able to make it!
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Update: I'll be on tonight for a while if you want to stop in, Ken. Danduin hit 30 and I could use some quick help closing out a few quests in Darkwood or Stockades. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Update: I'll be on tonight for a while if you want to stop in, Ken. Danduin hit 30 and I could use some quick help closing out a few quests in Darkwood or Stockades. :)
sorry, I was away from the computer all day, and I must have missed you when I was on at 8:30. Going to bed now -- good hunting!
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Is Sunday going to become a regular Blackrazor gaming night? It helps me to show up if I know to plan ahead. I might not always be able to make it, but I'll certainly try. I've been having a blast playing WoW with you guys, and really want to make this work.

I'd also like to prod you guys again to join up with Dragons of New Avalon. There's no strings with these guys - you can play with them or not. But at least they'll be there when we need more people, want some company, or even just some folks to chat and joke with while soloing, etc. If there's a Sun or Tue when we're thin, we can pull in a few more ppl.

FYI, regarding last night, I'd had a pretty strong allergy attack on Saturday, and I was simply wiped. I didn't want anything to have to do on Sunday, and really needed to veg and get some rest. My ribs still hurt from sneezing... :P
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Is Sunday going to become a regular Blackrazor gaming night? It helps me to show up if I know to plan ahead. I might not always be able to make it, but I'll certainly try. I've been having a blast playing WoW with you guys, and really want to make this work.
It's looking that way. Bob can get on then, and I think it usually works for the rest of us as well.

Ken
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I like Sunday evening. Amy and I usually aren't doing much of anything, so a few hours WoWing is nice.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I can usually make sundays, as well.