5/9: Warcraft

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

5/9: Warcraft

Post by NukeHavoc »

Are we on for Tuesday Warcraft? I can probably be on by 8/8:30

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can play.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I can play, and easily be on by 8-8:30. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

W00t - Blackrazor WoW tonight, baby! This time New and Improved with even more Quendaran for your monster-bashing pleasure!

Everybody download Ventrilo - it's a really small file and a pretty easy set up. I'll try to get a server set up on Zack's PC, but if I don't have time, we can punt and use Skype.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

heh. and now Damon knows not to poke Taurens with a stick...
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Yes, let's try not to aggravate the hiding gank-sters from the horde side while we are escaping all the other terrors of the jungle. ;)

That aside, it was fun to run with you guys again. Sorry for the later start, and I look forward to more adventuring with you all in the near future.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Yeah, but I dropped that guy, and got the kill...

Damon.