Sunday 5/21 WoW?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Sunday 5/21 WoW?

Post by erilar »

Who's interested?

I'm not 100% certain I can play (leaving for 7 days in Louisiana tomorrow), but maybe. My flight is tomowwor afternoon, so should be able to pack in morning, etc.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Myabe for a little while, but going to see DaVinci today.
erilar

Sun and Tue WoW?

Post by erilar »

OK. It's looking a little iffy for me too. I talked to Jon via txt and he can't make it either.

How's Tuesday looking for everyone? I guess BoB would be out? I'll be in LA , but I'm taking my laptop.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Tuesday should be good for me. No more Dark City cramming, so I'll have time for Warcraft again.

I won't be on tonight 'cause I'm finally putting away all my HeroClix (basically the last two cases we bought, but I never cataloged). I thank Bob for this; our games Saturday really got me itching to play Clix again. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, I feel the same way. :) I look forward to our next game. :)
NukeHavoc wrote:I won't be on tonight 'cause I'm finally putting away all my HeroClix (basically the last two cases we bought, but I never cataloged). I thank Bob for this; our games Saturday really got me itching to play Clix again. :)