Tue 6/6 Blackrazor WoW?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Tue 6/6 Blackrazor WoW?

Post by erilar »

Ken, Damon - can you guys play tonight?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm in. Anyone interested in running down to Darkshire to fight the ogres? I'd like to finish up some of those quests before I'm too high level to get much XP from them.

I have two: find the ogre's monocle and find some goods stashed somewhere around the camp.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

More than likely I'm in tonite.

Ogres in Darkshire??? Really??? I'd be in for that...then if y-all want we can go to Arathi to smack-down some ogres there... :D

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sounds good. I will have to pick up that quest, Ken, but I *think* I have the pre-req quests done for it?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Sounds good. I will have to pick up that quest, Ken, but I *think* I have the pre-req quests done for it?
The Ogre's Monacle is part of a chain quest. It's the one that starts with getting the Bronze Tube for the astronomer guy across the road from the flightmaster in Darkshire.

The missing crate of stuff is also part of a chain quest that starts with Abercrombie, the kindly old hermit living in a shack just outside of the big cemetary, NE side. There may be 2 parts before the missing crate of stuff (run back to darkshire for ghost thread from madame eva, who sends you to get from a ghost in a farmhouse south of DS. take back to abercrombie, who sends you to get zombie juice from the inn in DS. and you can't get the drink at the inn before you have the quest. then i think it's the crate. Then Abercrombie sends you to talk to the mayor.)
BTW, you DEFINITELY want to complete this quest chain!! It is TRES FUN!!!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Okay - I have the first few parts done at least.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Great adventuring last night everyone! Now that I have found the Promised Land of herbs, I will be much, much happier. :)

Unless Damon has a specific quest he wants to finish up in the north, I'd like to concentrate on Strangevale next Tuesday (assuming I'm in any shape to play) -- those quests are consuming a huge percentage of my quest log.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Agreed - we've got a ton of quests there, are getting great XP, and it seems like we can always work on multiple quests at once, which really helps the fast levelling.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Great to hear your adventuring went well last night - crushing ogres is always fun. :)

Ken, where is this Herb Land you speak of -- it is always great to find good places to gather mats, like the great mithril run around Tanaris.

And, I'm definitely up for more fun in STV, it's been going great there, and I can make tuesday night to join you guys again.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Ken, where is this Herb Land you speak of -- it is always great to find good places to gather mats, like the great mithril run around Tanaris.
It was Arathi. Most of the 30+ components I've been having a hard time finding else where are abundant there (goldthorn, for example). Stranglevine just wasn't cutting it; I can get fadeleaf and whisker there, but not many of potions I want to make have those components (or just those components).