Blackrazor WoW Sun 6/11?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Blackrazor WoW Sun 6/11?

Post by erilar »

Anyone interested?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Maybe. Not sure when I'll be home from Carlisle. I wouldn't be able to play any sooner than 8pm.

I'll check in later.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Probably.

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm not going to play tonight. We've been ripping and tearing in the spare room, and I'm going to be hella pooped, if we;'re done in time to play at all - sorry guys.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Can't make it tonight. But definitely will be available for Tuesday night, if you are all so inclined -- we need to tear up some more jungle together. :)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Speaking of which, if anyone has any lvl 25's that need to adventure, I'm on the Ogre quest right now... :)

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'll probably be out for Tuesday night, unless I get started late. I've a last minute trip to Dallas this week and my plane gets in at 7:45 CDT (8:45 EDT). If I get back to the hotel on time, I may sign on via my lag-top.

FYI though - Tuesday is probably the big patch 1.11. There were powerful undead agents (NPC's) attacking in Stormwind last night when I logged in to renew my auctions. I'm guessing that means Tuesday is the big patch.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Cool about the patch, no so cool about your trip. I don't know if I'll be on this week at all -- I'm trying to get the new Nuketown shipshape this week, and I've got a fair amount of coding to do. That said, if I get too tired messing with that, I will be on.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange