Tue 6/20 WoW?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Tue 6/20 WoW?

Post by erilar »

Wondering who is planning on playing?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I prob will be game...

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I'll be playing. :)

Looking to raze more of the jungles of STV with you all.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Looks like it's the big patch today, so try to download early if you want to play. My downloader seems to be stuck at 84%, so we'll see if I can actually get this thing to work...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

OK, I've downloaded the patch. I had to open up a few ports through my router firewall for the downloader program (specifically, it wants TCP access to ports 3724, 6112, and 6881-6999).

Can't get logged on though. It goes through all the handshaking and stuff, and gets to "Connected", but then just sits there. Will try again later.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Cory and I are going to be playtesting the Battlestar CCG tonight, so I probably won't be on.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Apparently, THorn is one of a small handful of realms that's currently bolluxed up. I'm going to jump into TES:Oblivion. If you happen to get on and want to play together, call me on my land line.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

looks like it'll take me through the night to download this beast of a patch, so I guess it wont be tonight tht we game together...
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I started downloading at 7:30...

It is now 10:15 and I'm only at 15%

Time to check out the mirror sites...

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I just let mine download overnight. By 7 this morning it had downloaded fine. And, Tarrek got called into service by the Argent Dawn, as the undead have descended -- SW city is under a cloud of smoke.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

This morning I found the computer off, so I have no idea if Clare turned it off during the nite...

Before I went to bed at 12:30 it was at 30%. Mirror site hadn't even started d/l yet!

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'll have to update my machines tonight. Didn't get close to the third floor until around 1 a.m. last night. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

yeah, big patch, but with lots of cool stuff! New quests and dungeons and stuff -- even undead raiding our city=ies, it seems will happen. Also, keyrings and other sutff, and fixes of all sorts. You mage types check your talents, as they've all been changed and reset as well.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, I looked at the patch notes. very cool stuff. :) I'm going to be logging more time as Peric now, I think. Paladin vs Undead = Good! :)