Tuesday 7/18 BR WoW action?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Jonkga

Tuesday 7/18 BR WoW action?

Post by Jonkga »

Guys, anyone else up for some more WoW fun on Tuesday night? This is my last week on day shift for a while, and I'd love to get in some extra BR quest-festing together.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm planning on it!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Yes...

D.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Ken?

On a side note - thoughts about playing WoW: the Board Game tonight at my house instead of playing WoW online? I got some birthday money and am considering buying it.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Prob could not do that tonite, but I'm defininitely interested. We could do it on a boardgame nite too, since I think all the boardgamers also play WoW as well...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm unlikely, as I already bartered away my free time this week to finish up Radio Active #34, but will try and get on if the kids are sleeping.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Ok, so it looks like me, and Lance, and Damon, and maybe Ken (outside chance) will be online fighting the forces of evil (or at least neutral beasties) in the jungles of STV tonight. Yay!!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sounds good! I'll plan on logging on by about 8pm, maybe earlier if I get the bills/checking account totally sorted out (yeah, right...).