WoW nite

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Lars Porsenna

WoW nite

Post by Lars Porsenna »

So if you guys are going to make Tuesday nites game nite, are we going to set up an alternate WoW nite?

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

OMG! NO MORE HUMPING STORMTROOPER!!!
EvilGenius

Re: WoW nite

Post by EvilGenius »

I don't think we're talking about permanantly making tuesday a face 2 face gaming night, just saying that with my schedule change it opens up the possibility of doing WoW OR face 2 face.
Lars Porsenna wrote:So if you guys are going to make Tuesday nites game nite, are we going to set up an alternate WoW nite?

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I think in my case, it would have to be either or. I don't think that we're going to be gaming weekly though - just once in a while.

What's your new picture, Damon? (Our psyche thanks you, btw...)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

THat's me holding an MP-44 assault rifle. I may have to figure out how to link from my RCN webspace since this pic is a little too small...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I thought it looked like a H&K something-or-other. What caliber?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm thinking that face-to-face mid-week gaming would happen maybe once or twice a month -- I can't see us returning to the old weekly schedule.

That said, getting on WoW is proving to be impossible lately, so I'm not sure when I'll be back on Tuesday nights (though I will continue to try).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

It would be 7.92mm Kurz...

I'm actually not sure of who manufactured it...it was developed jointly by Walther and Haenel from the Mkb-42 weapons...I think Haenel was the final producer though...

Damon.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

BTW, this is also the worlds first practical assault rifle...developed in the period between 1942 and 1944...

Damon.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

You may also know it by its more common name... the Sturmgewehr (literally "Storm, or Assault Rifle").

It was developed under the noses of the heads of the German state, since weapons contracts were often awarded as political favors, and when Big H himself visited some troops in the field on the Eastern Front (at the onset of Barbarossa), one soldier attributed their success to the new weapon when asked... so they then decided to just keep it rather than execute the person responsible for not getting the proper clearance.