SouthPark WoW

The former Blackrazor addiction.
EvilGenius

SouthPark WoW

Post by EvilGenius »

The first South Park of the new season was this week. The guys were delving into WoW. It was seriously frickin hysterical! And they must have been working with Blizzards permission because they had actual movies from the game, were using actual game names and terminology. It was sweet. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yeah, got to watch it last night off the Tivo - didn't have Comedy Central at my hotel Wednesday. Pretty funny. :)

I saved it in case you guys want to see it. It seems to have made its way to YouTube and the like as well.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I would like to see it. Nate apparently was nice enough to let me know when it was on, but I turn my cell off at night!

Damon.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

"Mom! Bathroom!"

Damon :P
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I watched it over the weekend, and it was freaking hilarious. Best South Park in a while. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

And Paul Stanley's album "Live to Win" comes out 10/24 if you liked the montage soundtrack :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_To_Win