Jon - Molten Core Day 1, etc.?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Jon - Molten Core Day 1, etc.?

Post by erilar »

Jon - the GL's just posted several weeks' worth of instances - any you're interested in running? Sign up for em and then let me know which.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Lance, not sure how I missed this when you posted it, but I'm only just seeing it now.

As for signups, I've signed up for ZG both days this weekend, Onyxia tonight, ZG monday night, and AQ20 the monday after that.

We've a glut of warriors (as with many classes) and I am queue'd for most of my signups, and like this morning, will probably not get them.

As for MC, I really need to gather more FR before I can even think of second nights. And, the first nights that are on the schedule so far (up until the 25th) are filled to queuing with warriors already.

So, we'll talk about what nights work well, and we'll figure some raids to run together.
erilar

Post by erilar »

kk - I'll drop any of my raids to run anything you like. Still want to run MC nigth 2 if possible till I get the Crown, but not entirely necessary.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer