Monsterpocalypse

The forum for little figures blowing up other little figures.
Hardcorhobbs

Monsterpocalypse

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I picked up a starter set and some boosters yesterday. Mainly because it's just more mini's for me to collect, but the game looks interesting. Anyone want to try it out, maybe as a pre-game one week?
NukeHavoc

Re: Monsterpocalypse

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I picked up a starter set and some boosters yesterday. Mainly because it's just more mini's for me to collect, but the game looks interesting. Anyone want to try it out, maybe as a pre-game one week?
Yeah, I'd like to try it out sometime. I've had my eye on it for a while. Not that I'm looking for a new collectible game, but it looked interesting.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I have to finish reading the rules, but I think with a starter and two boosters I have enough models for two people already. Let me know when you have some time.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I have to finish reading the rules, but I think with a starter and two boosters I have enough models for two people already. Let me know when you have some time.
Ok, 2012 is looking pretty good right now. :cry:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

You too eh?