Lance, boardgaming?

Risk 2210, Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, etc.
EvilGenius

Lance, boardgaming?

Post by EvilGenius »

I'm interested in the Castle Ravenloft boardgame. :)

Also, I'm available sometimes on the weekend for Axis & Allies when paintball winds down.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Re: Lance, boardgaming?

Post by erilar »

Paintball is pretty much wound down. However, I don't think I'm going to be hanging out with Mike L anymore for reasons that I'm not going to go into here.

When would you want to try Ravenloft? During our Friday board game week? On a weeknight? On a weekend sometime?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote:How late are you planning on playing mid-week? I'm guessing my 8:30pm-9pm start time may preclude mid-week gaming, as for more involved games, that might take you later than you want to be up.

I'm super-interested in playing Castle Ravenloft, BTW. :)
Yeah, that would be too late for me to start. I get up at 5:30am these days, so there are nights when I go to bed at 9:30pm. :)

Maybe we can work something out around your Max schedule this weekend though? Heather works, so my afternoons will (probably) be free.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm definitely interested! Weeknights would be tough for me as well though.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Cool. I'll let you know about when I see Max as soon as I can, and maybe we can set something up for Sat afternoon or whatever.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'd love to try it. No idea when though. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Just realized last night that we're brewing at Heitzer's on Saturday. So, won't be available until later Sat afternoon.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I have to do some yardwork Saturday (clean leaves, and maybe one last mow...), So I likely wouldn't be available until late afternoon. If it rains my day will be a bit more freed up ;)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'm not available Saturday late afternoon or evening.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!