Risk 2210

Risk 2210, Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, etc.
EvilGenius

Risk 2210

Post by EvilGenius »

I've been thinking about new strategies in my spare time and I'd like to try them out. Who's up for a few games? :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Re: Risk 2210

Post by erilar »

Might be tough to do on a weekday since that's such a long game. When would be our next board game day on a Sunday? I'd be fine with playing Risk 2210 then.

Also, I should be able to swing it sometime Memorial Day weekend. Zack has a parade in Sellersville Saturday (afternoon I think). Otherwise, I think I'm pretty free, and Heather works that weekend Sunday during the day.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Our next Board Game Sunday is 6/3. I have an IronPigs game earlier that day, but I should be around that night.

We don't have a game scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend; I might be able to swing something, but I need to check with Sue.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, a weeknight would be tough. Heck, Sunday night might even be pushing it, considering setup time. Maybe when we play we could start a little earlier if people are available. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!