Kenzer Co. Supersale

A place for members of the public to meet, talk and pass out.
Hardcorhobbs

Kenzer Co. Supersale

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

As many of you already know, our license agreement with Wizards of the Coast is ending soon. This means that all our adventures, supplements and other products based on old Dungeons & Dragons products, or using the D&D logo, must go!

To help clear out our inventory, we're dropping all licensed book prices by 75%! (Pay only $5 for a $20 book!) But don't wait too long - these books will only be in stock for a limited time!
Just FYI. I'm thinking of placing an order this week if anyone needs anything.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

More sales have appeared, this time it's green ronin. Seems everyone is unloading their 3.5 stuff this christmas.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm picking up the Thieves Quarter and Divine Quarter, so please avoid those to alleviate spoilers for Dark City (ditto for the Arcane Quarter when that releases as well).

Jon, FYI there's a bunch of Freeport stuff in here, and most items are reduced to $2.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

That's great stuff. They've got Hammer & Helm for $2! I'll definitely picking one of those up.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I haven't really decided what I'm buying yet. Too many choices now! Whats Hammer & Helm?
erilar

Post by erilar »

I also got Bleeding Edge Adventures #4 and #5 so mitts off those too. ;D
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I haven't really decided what I'm buying yet. Too many choices now! Whats Hammer & Helm?
The dwarf source book by Green Ronin. It's gotten great reviews; I wanted it for Khelez-Mar.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

ooooooo dwarves...

I've been buying the paizo adventures, so I really don't need any more.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Book of the Righteous Hardcover (d20) is also supposed to be quite good; Berin at Uncle Bear raves about it.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

NukeHavoc wrote:Book of the Righteous Hardcover (d20) is also supposed to be quite good; Berin at Uncle Bear raves about it.
I just got my copy today, and I gotta say ... wow. Just ... wow.

Ok, maybe a little more than that.

It's 320 pages and has detailed write-ups on 20 or so churches spanning a variety of faiths. They're generic faiths, covering titles, holy days, doctrine, prestige classes ... the only thing is missing (IMHO) are example temple maps. It looks like good inspiration fodder, esp. since it only cost $5 through the Green Ronin sale.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I have to agree - both books that Ken has mentioned are great sources.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Got my stuff last night. The Thieves' Quarter and Temple Quarter books both look to be really useful supplements. Will be looking forward to their Mages Quarter supplement and to adapting this stuff for use in Dark City.

Also got two modules hoping to use for the "big" Dark City characters if they are any good.