Make Mine Marvel!

A place for members of the public to meet, talk and pass out.
Hardcorhobbs

Make Mine Marvel!

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Captain America: Civil War: May 6, 2016

Doctor Strange: November 4, 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2: May 5, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok: July 28, 2017

Black Panther: November 3, 2017 - Chadwick Boseman cast as Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1: May 4, 2018

Captain Marvel: July 6, 2018

The Inhumans: November 2, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2: May 3, 2019

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/ ... watch=true

:D :D :D :D
EvilGenius

Re: Make Mine Marvel!

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, that's a pretty darn good list. :) And they verified that Cpt. Marvel will be Carol Danvers, so that's a plus.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ign is speculating the first capt marvel appearince to be in Guardians 2. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Ign is speculating the first capt marvel appearince to be in Guardians 2. :)
That would make sense, since she's been showing up in the current run of the Guardians of the Galaxy comic book. I'm in the process of reading through the last two volumes of Captain Marvel by Kelly Sue DeConnick. Good stuff.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

The kids and I were talking about the movies last night. Jordie's excited about Captain Marvel, disappointed that there's no Black Widow, and shocked to think she'll be a junior in high school with Infinity War, Part 2 comes out.

Hopefully my then-teenager daughter will still want to go see Marvel movies with her dad. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:disappointed that there's no Black Widow,
I agree with Jordie: a Black Widow movie (or one with Widow, hawkeye, and other shield agents) would have been awesome. But Marvel has to keep introducing new characters, in case old ones go stale. Also Johannson's work on Avengers 2 had to be moved up because she became pregnant. I'm sure she'll be working a bit less the next few years.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:That would make sense, since she's been showing up in the current run of the Guardians of the Galaxy comic book. I'm in the process of reading through the last two volumes of Captain Marvel by Kelly Sue DeConnick. Good stuff.
The other speculation they have is what if one of the new movie characters gets introduced in shield? Captain Marvel is a good candidate for that, as well as the inhumans.

I'm also super excited for SHIELD and the Defenders series in the future. The outcomes of these movies could really change the direction of the tv shows at any time!