Geoffite Baronial Duties

The Geoff/Sterich campaign.
EvilGenius

Geoffite Baronial Duties

Post by EvilGenius »

Nate, with the abandonment of the Istivan story, do you have a feel for what our Geoffite lords should be doing about their fallen followers?

Do you think it's neccessary/appropriate for our A/B team characters to attempt to recover/raise some of the fallen characters?
setanta14

Re: Geoffite Baronial Duties

Post by setanta14 »

Sure, I guess... I haven't really considered anything for continuing Westmarks yet... you mean recover those who fell to the Horned Society, or those who fell against the giants?
EvilGenius wrote:Nate, with the abandonment of the Istivan story, do you have a feel for what our Geoffite lords should be doing about their fallen followers?

Do you think it's neccessary/appropriate for our A/B team characters to attempt to recover/raise some of the fallen characters?
EvilGenius

Re: Geoffite Baronial Duties

Post by EvilGenius »

setanta14 wrote:Sure, I guess... I haven't really considered anything for continuing Westmarks yet... you mean recover those who fell to the Horned Society, or those who fell against the giants?
LOL! Yeah, I guess we've been leaving a lot of bodies around. I dunno, either I guess.

Or is it simply better to let sleeping (dirtnap) followers lie?