The Search for Darlon Lea, Part I

The Geoff/Sterich campaign.
setanta14

The Search for Darlon Lea, Part I

Post by setanta14 »

XP for Vegepygmies: 1238 each (EL 11, 4 characters @ APL 9)

XP for Russet Mold: 225 each (EL 6, 4 characters @ APL 9)

= 1463 additional XP each

We left off in the elven ruins of Tir-en-Mortum. The NW tower contained the vegepygmies wearing the Olwyth (Geoff Rangers) tabards, as well as the remains of a campsite. The SE tower contained the russet mold, and an old well, which had orcish equipment thrown down into it. When you searched the vegepygies for treasure, and burned the bodies, you discovered that the skeletons underneath were those of orcs and not humans, 1/2 elves, or elves. The NE tower, as well as the features of the courtyard, have not yet been explored. The NE tower was set slightly apart, and the narrow sectoion of wall leading to it was choked with large spider webs. The courtyard contained an oval amphitheater-like stepped depression surrounded on one side by pillars covered in vines and ivy, and on the other side was an altarstone flanked by elven statues, and a large crystal set in the ground behind it.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

sneaky ranger guys! we'll fix their little red wagons! :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Good part is we are only about a week behind. So we might be able to catch up to them. Just have to discover their tracks leading from this place. That is after we search through the orc gear and take care of any large spiders inhabiting that other tower. :twisted:
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

What was the inital exp from the moth/caterpillars? I dont have access to it atm and I was going to print out a new character sheet.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

1350xp I believe
Hardcorhobbs wrote:What was the inital exp from the moth/caterpillars? I dont have access to it atm and I was going to print out a new character sheet.