Character Bios

The Geoff/Sterich campaign.
NukeHavoc

Character Bios

Post by NukeHavoc »

Please post your character bios to this thread, both for characters who survived, and those who didn't. I'll then add them to the Crier (and yeah, I'm hoping to get my Westmarks notes into the system over the next week or three as well).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Who does the posting? The character creator or the current user? Jon thoughtfully provided notes...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Who does the posting? The character creator or the current user? Jon thoughtfully provided notes...
Whomever has a copy of the notes in electronic form, so probably the character creator (unless you want to retype the background).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I wrote it out longhand and Damon has the only copy... ;)
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Nudge on this one... please post your character's Name, brief bio (whom they serve), and Class/Level.

Survivied the assault on the Rat's Gut:
XXXX the Dwarf Barbarian (played by Ken)
XXX the Elven? Druid (played by Damon)

Didn't survive:
XXX the Gnome Fighter? (played by Bob)
XXX the Game Warden-Ranger? (played by Cory)

New and/or absent characters:
Arovan the Human Ranger/Fighter (played by Jon)
Tarien the Elven Ranger/Scout/Dark Hunter (new character played by Cory)
Whichever character George creates
Whichever character Bob creates
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Arovan ap Penwyn
Human Ranger 9
pledged in service to Ragnar Blackmane

Arovan is a native of the Hornwood. Fought against and enslaved by the giants during their invasion. Freed by the Blackrazors. Impressed by Ragnar, pledged to service. Arovan is a typical Flan of the region, reveres Ehlonna, has giants and monstrous humanoids as favored enemies. He is a ranger focused in the archery tree of combat, but bristles with melee weapons as well as the tools of his woodland trade.

He was last with the party during their foray through the forest fighting tenebrous worms and finding orc bodies dressed as geoffites. He would need to be filled in on who his new companions are and what has transpired to the party in the recent past.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

MIA:
Clovis, Human Huntmaster of Newtower
Part of Baldwin's house
Cleric 4, Ranger 5

New character:
Tarien Astaril
In the service of Tanevir Calywyn
Ranger 4, Scout 4, Dark Hunter 2
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I just saw this thread and unfortunately I won't have time to get my character's info before tonight's game.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

I think you had Torthen, a barbaric dwarven follower of Luc, right?
NukeHavoc wrote:I just saw this thread and unfortunately I won't have time to get my character's info before tonight's game.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yes, that's who Ken has. Torthen, Barbarian 1 Bard 3 (?). Follows Luc
setanta14 wrote:I think you had Torthen, a barbaric dwarven follower of Luc, right?
NukeHavoc wrote:I just saw this thread and unfortunately I won't have time to get my character's info before tonight's game.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

EvilGenius wrote:Yes, that's who Ken has. Torthen, Barbarian 1 Bard 3 (?). Follows Luc
Egads I hope not! Since we are playing level 9-10 characters :wink: