Hey Nate ...

The Geoff/Sterich campaign.
EvilGenius

Hey Nate ...

Post by EvilGenius »

What are we doing in the Westermarks? I assume we're putting it on hold a bit until BabyNuke 2.0 is here to give Ken downtime in Dark City, right?
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

The survivors of the party have fled to the Temple of Pelor higher up the hill in Hochoch from where the Rat's Gut Inn is with the bodies of their fallen comrades after their failed assault on the suspected agents of the Horned Society.

From the vantage point of the temple, plumes of dark smoke can be seen rising from lower in the city. Numerous large fire have engulfed a good portion of the Common Quarter around the Rat's Gut, as well as the estate of Bedwyn the Fat in the Manor District. There is panic and chaos in the streets and the city guard is having trouble just maintaining order, much less getting the fires under control. Balivar, the High Priest of Pelor at the temple has dispatched most of his acolytes and temple guard to assist... the action will begin there.

As far as when we'll pick it up, I think Ken had mentioned maybe next Friday?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think we said friday nights would be Westmarks and we would reserve Dark city for saturdays.