Falgar
Fonteyn
Baldwin
Merwyn
Tollar's Brother
Rex
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

For treasure, you can probably count my character out. I just bumed Tollar up for this adventure - so he's not really official.

- T1
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Alchemical lab and poisons go to Fonteyn?

Hierarch's Mask goes to Korem?

A +1 Bastard Sword goes to Merwyn?

Art items to be taken care of later? (If everyone agrees with these above questions)

Then this leaves after the guild tithe:

606pp 4411gp 3694sp 13cp each for 7 characters OR

637pp 4624gp 3885sp 7cp each for 6 characters
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

That's not including the resale of the other 8 bastard swords right?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

This money includes the sales of:
9 +1 Breastplates
8 +1 Bastard Swords
9 Greater Masterwork Heavy Crossbows
9 Masterwork Heavy Steel Shields

Magic sales are to the guild. I did the calculations in a spread sheet so I can pull out whatever pretty easily. Just let me know.

Are we giving George money or not?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

*bump*

Are we good here? Can I finalise? Are we giving George a share? What are we doing with the art?
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I could go without a share. I only bumped Tollar up to play in this game.

Should we play this again - would I play the same or different character to keep the story line going?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Whatever you would want, George. This is under the Westmarks campaign, so you could continue Tollar if you'd like.
T1Mirage wrote:I could go without a share. I only bumped Tollar up to play in this game.

Should we play this again - would I play the same or different character to keep the story line going?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

EvilGenius wrote:Whatever you would want, George. This is under the Westmarks campaign, so you could continue Tollar if you'd like.
Tollar is continued in the Westmarks campaign. This was the B-Team adventure during Nuke(m)con. Since George had no B-Teamer he bumped up Tollar a few levels. After the event he went back to his original sheet for Tollar to continue with the westmarkers. So in a sense this was Tollar(2) and he was dropped after the event.

Anywho, what I'm asking is it fair to leave him out of the shares because he was a one-shot character or should we include him.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Well, I had planned on eventually getting back to the Eyebiter storyline sometime after the Istivin:City of Shadows thread... by then, Tollar might be up to the level that he was bumped to for the event, so maybe set aside a share of treasure that he'll get eventually when he reaches the level he was played at during NukemCon?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:Well, I had planned on eventually getting back to the Eyebiter storyline sometime after the Istivin:City of Shadows thread... by then, Tollar might be up to the level that he was bumped to for the event, so maybe set aside a share of treasure that he'll get eventually when he reaches the level he was played at during NukemCon?
works for me. I say give George a share and let him do with it what he wants.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Sounds good. I'll work on the spreadsheet more and get it posted on google this weekend. I think its pretty much done. Ken I think you had something to say about the equipment though.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

i posted my picks for torthan
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:i posted my picks for torthan
LOL wrong thread. But that does remind me I forgot to post the spreadsheet. I'll get it tomorrow night!