4247 pp
13457 gp
25,848 sp

Items:
9 +1 Breastplates
9 +1 Bastard Swords
9 Greater Masterwork Heavy Crossbows
9 Masterwork Heavy Steel Shields

An extensive alchemical laboratory (set up for drug and poison-crafting specifically)

6 doses Mushroom Powder (boosts Int and Cha, penalties to Str, Con, Wis)
4 doses Drow Knock-out Poison
3 doses Striped Toadstool
1 dose Eyeblast
6 doses Huge Viper Poison (DC 22 Injury, 1d6 Con/1d6 Con)

Horned Society Hierarch's Mask:
Finger of Death 1/day, Fort DC 21, Fear aura, Will DC 20 or become shaken, Detect Thoughts at will, Will DC 16, Dominate Person 3/day,Will DC 19

Artwork:
1. A painting of a colossal city-fortress surrounded by a fetid swamp (250gp)

2. Large painting of Durengard amid the clouds (500gp)

3. A tapestry of intertwining curves, the material seems slightly iridescent (600 gp, made of snake skin)

4. A tall, floor to ceiling painting of a horned figure, its face hidden in darkness but with glowing green eyes, powerfully built and bare-chested wielding a broad-headed spear, running behind a pack of ravenous white wolves (1000gp)

5. A painting of a shapely female figure, clothed in a form-fitting hooded white tunic, bare-legged, walking up marble stairs away from the viewer silhouetted by light from a sunset in the background. Tall pillars stand to either side, their cornices decorated with a serpent motif (500gp)

6. A tapestry of a woodland scene with sprites and , but the colors are reversed from what would be expected (400gp)
malphas

Post by malphas »

korem is interested in the mask to go along with his liberated evil armour collection
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

anyone figured out the coinage breakdown for this adventure?

And, Fonteyn would be interested in the alchemical lab and the various poisons/drugs that go with it.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm working on it.

I'll keep the lab, the supplies, and the mask out of the calculations. Anything else anyone wants? (they can always buy it back).
malphas

Post by malphas »

keep in mind the guild will buy all magic items at 60% bv and sell from it's inventory to guild members for 90% bv.

membership has it's privlidges.

free geas to the first 6 new recruits.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Thats good to know. Its a 10% tithe to the guild then right?
malphas

Post by malphas »

yes
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

LMAO!!! :lol:
malphas wrote:membership has it's privlidges. free geas to the first 6 new recruits.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I have a spread sheet all set up. I just need a price on Greater Masterwork Heavy Crossbows and I can post the tresure break up.

Also Rex wants to buy back the art item 5. The painting of the woman in the cloak.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Merwyn looks over the paintings and says "Ah yes, all very impressive. But before we go dividing up the paintings, I suggest we take some time and research their backgrounds. I, for one, would like to discern if any of these have any greater arcane or culture meaning beyond what we see here.

I suggest that scribe fellow back at the Guild Hall and I look into this, perhaps with some bardic insights from Melchior? (assuming he hasn't wandered off again...)"

Merwyn is primarily interested in acquiring whatever loot he can, with an eye towards getting enough to open his swordcrafting shop in the Strange Quarter.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Rex gives Merwyn a funny look. "Well whatever, I call dibs on the girly after your done with your books. So don't mess it up. It's gonna look quite nice hanging in the bar."

So do we not want the art in the treasure calculations?
erilar

Post by erilar »

EvilGenius wrote:LMAO!!! :lol:
malphas wrote:membership has it's privlidges. free geas to the first 6 new recruits.
I thought that was the dwarves? "Our eternal and sincere thanks for helping us reclaim our ancestral birthright. Oh, and please hold still and stand on the red X while we magically alter your brains."
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Heh. :p
erilar wrote:I thought that was the dwarves? "Our eternal and sincere thanks for helping us reclaim our ancestral birthright. Oh, and please hold still and stand on the red X while we magically alter your brains."
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:So do we not want the art in the treasure calculations?
I think people should call dibs, but I don't think we should liquidate them for gold. I'm not sure what the deal is with greater masterwork items -- what source book did those show up in?

In addition to a coin treasure share, Merwyn is interested in one or more of the +1 Bastard Swords.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

How many characters did we have for this adventure? 7?