Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

For characters who aren't active in a campaign, but who still have plans for world domination.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Yeah, but wouldn't prepping for 6 mages be worse than prepping for 1 dragon? At least dragons cast like sorcerers... take a 37+HD dragon, slap on a few sorcerer levels and BAM!, Ancient Great Wyrm.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Wow. Don't like where this conversation is going at ALL! :)

How about Lewandrew? "He's a lich! Buurrn him!" :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:Yeah, but wouldn't prepping for 6 mages be worse than prepping for 1 dragon? At least dragons cast like sorcerers... take a 37+HD dragon, slap on a few sorcerer levels and BAM!, Ancient Great Wyrm.
Heh, while six archmages would be amusing (actually, I guess five since the Circle of Eight dealt with the hydromancer) I was thinking of tackling them one at a time.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Heh, while six archmages would be amusing (actually, I guess five since the Circle of Eight dealt with the hydromancer) I was thinking of tackling them one at a time.
That sounds better. :) Maybe some of the other characters who weren't super interested in Woryx would like to assist on the archmages. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Heh, while six archmages would be amusing (actually, I guess five since the Circle of Eight dealt with the hydromancer) I was thinking of tackling them one at a time.

Bump. Make sure this is simmering on the back burner also Ken. :)

Ahhh, a DM's nefarious work is never done ....... (that's the price of being nefarious, I guess)