Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

For characters who aren't active in a campaign, but who still have plans for world domination.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Powerful sword, powerful ego ... are you strong enough to resist its pull? :)

Sheeah, totally!
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Yeah, what the hell... then we can get new t-shirts :twisted:
NukeHavoc wrote:So is anyone as interested in this suicide r-- err, glorious adventure as Bob is?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:So is anyone as interested in this suicide r-- err, glorious adventure as Bob is?

C'mon Jon, you know you want to start popping stuff with Gideon again! And I wouldn't even bother with the 3.5 conversion since it's completely different than the 3.0 stuff. Stick with him as he is. That's the way we like him best. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hello? Jess? C'mon, tell me Malphas or Gregor wouldn't want to plunder another dragon hoard with at least TWO legendary magical items. If you don't get them, you can totally get some Swaggies! :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

EvilGenius wrote:

C'mon Jon, you know you want to start popping stuff with Gideon again! And I wouldn't even bother with the 3.5 conversion since it's completely different than the 3.0 stuff. Stick with him as he is. That's the way we like him best. :)
Well, I shouldn't need to remind you that the one and only fight where Gideon was drained of all his mental reserves was against the (much younger, and less powerful) dragon beneath Khelez-Mar. So, Gideon may not be all rip-snorting ready to enter the fray against some all-powerful ancient, elite, and very evil Dragon. Especially one that has nothing to do with him, but dates to before his entry into the guild. That said, he would certainly come to the assistance of his guild should they choose to enter such an ill-advised assault. He just may try to do some persuading of them to decide against such a project beforehand (of course, since he's not a Manansi-style enchanter, he probably won't be all that persuasive).

And, he'll definitely be retooled for 3.5 - that's something I want to do, not something I feel forced to do.
malphas

Post by malphas »

oh please.... 16 ego... what a joke.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

malphas wrote:oh please.... 16 ego... what a joke.
just for the record ... that was just Nate's version. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote: He just may try to do some persuading of them to decide against such a project beforehand
Erilar fervently helps with the persuading (although he's also not so persuasive stats-wise...).

Kalib (aka Bob) was giving Erilar the hard sell, but after some more thought, he's just not interested.
1) It sounds at least probably suicidal.
2) For the greater good of the universe, the Blackrazors have no business possessing this sword. (Or would that be the other way around...)
3) Most importantly, the Domain of OB needs us alive worse than ever right now. The Orcish threat is a *much* more important quest, and much less self-serving. Erilar continues fighting the Good Fight (TM) with the Orcslayers, and approaches the Knights of the Fist with offers of help.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

For the record: I now have the colossal red dragon. Its got a 40x40 base. So we have a model to represent Woryx. And when I say its got a 40x40 base... I mean ITS FRICKIN HUGE MAN!
malphas

Post by malphas »

EvilGenius wrote:
Hello? Jess? C'mon, tell me Malphas or Gregor wouldn't want to plunder another dragon hoard with at least TWO legendary magical items. If you don't get them, you can totally get some Swaggies! :)
malphas: "did someone say 'suicidal'? that is what blackrazors do best."

greggor: "'orb of might' you say? dragons aren't so hard to kill..."

together: "we should fight the dragon... in it's lair!"

especially since neither got to plunder skel's horde.

of course evil-dirty-cheater-dm ken will probably make this dragon immune to decapitation.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote: Erilar continues fighting the Good Fight (TM) with the Orcslayers, and approaches the Knights of the Fist with offers of help.
"Well, friend Erilar, I certainly understand where you're coming from, and we will miss your bow on our endeavor. But it is for each man to choose his own fights and priorities. Yours have ever been noble, and we do not fault you for it now."

"Want us to bring back any dragon parts for you?" :)
Last edited by EvilGenius on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Greggor or Malphas could go, not both. This would be a strictly one player, one character affair.
malphas wrote:of course evil-dirty-cheater-dm ken will probably make this dragon immune to decapitation.
Some degree of fortification seems, well, prudent for a dragon with its eye on eternity and a dozen or more centuries under its belt, wouldn't you say? Skel was a young adult; Woryx is far older and wiser.
:twisted:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, can you make a Woryx forum? And can you make it private? And can you not give access to yourself? :)
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Oh, it starts at 16... and increases by 1 each day not fed souls until it can overcome the wielder... so while 16 is low, 32 is not
malphas wrote:oh please.... 16 ego... what a joke.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

An omen from the gods! We HAVE to take it back now! :twisted: