Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

For characters who aren't active in a campaign, but who still have plans for world domination.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Ken, can you make a Woryx forum? And can you make it private? And can you not give access to yourself? :)
I can create a private forum, but as admin I can't exclude myself.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

We could create a yahoo group and not invite ken! :D

Damon.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Or just use this new thing called "email"

Lars Porsenna wrote:We could create a yahoo group and not invite ken! :D

Damon.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

That's what I said.

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:I can create a private forum, but as admin I can't exclude myself.
ROFLMAO!!

Once again the ambiguity of the net gets me. I was totally tongue-in-cheek with the last request, Ken. :)

What does everyone think? Do we want the Woryx forum here or just through email?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Bump.

Do we want to plan here or in private?
malphas

Post by malphas »

EvilGenius wrote:Do we want to plan here or in private?
private.

you know sneaky ken is not to be trusted.

plus i want his head to explode when we drop the dragon in 5 rounds
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

malphas wrote:plus i want his head to explode when we drop the dragon in 5 rounds
Think it's take the whole five rounds? I guess we have to factor in a few fumbles and we may miss his SR once or twice.

Yeah, 5 rounds sounds about right. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:
malphas wrote:plus i want his head to explode when we drop the dragon in 5 rounds
Think it's take the whole five rounds? I guess we have to factor in a few fumbles and we may miss his SR once or twice.

Yeah, 5 rounds sounds about right. :)
All I ask is that this time, you remember to bring a pitcher for the ice cubes.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

BTW, Lance volunteered to join me as co-DM on this venture, and I accepted, which should make the whole high-level combat thing much easier.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

So, for starters, who can fashion a +4 Adamantine Holy Dragon-Bane Bastard Sword (Woryxslayer) for Ragnar?

It will be a 101,000gp item (+7 weapon, +3000 for Adamantine)

Oh, and tack on another 60,000gp for a constant Protection from Energy (Acid) at Caster Level 10 to soak up 120 points of acid damage/round

so thats 161,000gp
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Kalib can make it, but it's going to cost 6440 XP.

That's a pretty big hit, but it won't drop me a level or anything. :)

So Kalib will do it for Ragnar with the provision that I can stop calling him by his full title (His Most High Lordship Ragnar the Mighty, PRAISE HIM!), and Ragnar gives him back his Helm of Underwater Action. ;)
setanta14 wrote:So, for starters, who can fashion a +4 Adamantine Holy Dragon-Bane Bastard Sword (Woryxslayer) for Ragnar?

It will be a 101,000gp item (+7 weapon, +3000 for Adamantine)

Oh, and tack on another 60,000gp for a constant Protection from Energy (Acid) at Caster Level 10 to soak up 120 points of acid damage/round

so thats 161,000gp
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

So Ken and I were talking last week and we're probably going to have to level up the ATeam characters a little bit in order to go and get Woryx. He's easily going to stat out as lvl 22-25, and with Ragnar, Kalib and whichever of Jess' characters he plays, we're going to top out at like 19th level. And we're only going to have 3 characters in that range. So, we need to level up a bit. :)

I'm not sure what kinds of things we can do with the ATeam to level them up a bit which is NOT going to be a heck of a lot of work for Ken to put together (which takes away from Woryx time), but I'm open to suggestions. Any other long standing storylines we could conceivably tackle before Woryx?
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Merle from Knurl... not because he's tough, but because his name rhymes with where he's from
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I'm not sure what kinds of things we can do with the ATeam to level them up a bit which is NOT going to be a heck of a lot of work for Ken to put together (which takes away from Woryx time), but I'm open to suggestions. Any other long standing storylines we could conceivably tackle before Woryx?
There are what, six ancient Suel archmages to deal with?