6/29/2007: Infinity Storm #0: A Morning Like Any Other

For Mutants & Masterminds prep and discussion.
NukeHavoc

6/29/2007: Infinity Storm #0: A Morning Like Any Other

Post by NukeHavoc »

Issue #0 of Infinity Storm is now online on the campaign blog:

Infinity Storm #0: A Morning Like Any Other
http://infinitystorm.blogspot.com/2007/ ... other.html

Reward: Everyone earns one power point for this adventure.

Please feel free to login and add/edit the issue; I'm sure I got some of the specifics wrong, but I think I got 90% of what happened into the issue.

I'd like to thank everyone for an excellent game -- I had a lot of fun, and I think the first outing accomplished everything we were hoping for.

I expect we'll run another M&M session later this month -- I'm thinking 7/21, which gives me enough time to setup everything in need for Issue #1.

There will be a couple of days for you to do things in-game if anyone wants to do some play-by-post via the Infinity Storm blog. (in the spirit of comic books, we could also run play-by-post stuff that happened in the past, to help establish your back stories; in order to keep everyone level, I think I'd use hero points as rewards for the play by post; you'd effectively star the next "Infinity Storm" session with 2 hero points instead of one).

I've setup a separate play-by-post thread for folks to sign up with.
Last edited by NukeHavoc on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Cool!

(Reward should be a Power Point, right?)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Cool! (Reward should be a Power Point, right?)
Yes, the reward for this adventure is a "power point"; I edited the original post accordingly.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Re: 6/29/2007: Infinity Storm #0: A Morning Like Any Other

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote: I'd like to thank everyone for an excellent game -- I had a lot of fun, and I think the first outing accomplished everything we were hoping for.
Heartily agree. I came into that gaming session with a little trepidation, not really sure of what I thought of the system after our character creation woes.

I had a total blast Friday - that was one of our funnest gaming sessions for some time, IMO. I talked with Jon about it on Saturday and he'd mirrored my experience - not really looking forward to it and then having a good old time. :D Hope everyone else enjoyed it too.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm glad to hear it. It was definitely a worthwhile experiment regardless, but I'm happy it actually worked. :)