Character Concept

For Mutants & Masterminds prep and discussion.
Lars Porsenna

Character Concept

Post by Lars Porsenna »

While at work we were discussing ideas for my character (cause where else would you do this) and I think I finally have it!

He's based vaguely off of some of the Flash ideas that were discussed, or specifically the Flash relaunch(?) called Impulse. So I'm thinking he'll have superspeed and some sort of invulnerability, but for his Achilles heel he'll have...

ADD!

So what point-buy are we going with again? :twisted:

Damon.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Don't forget the big giant feet!
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm thinking some kind of psycher for my character. Specifically a controller/dominator type mutant.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

My character will be a blaster / ranged combat expert. He also has an extensive background, so he'll be heavy on skills as well.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

To answer Damon's question, we're going with Power Level 10 for the campaign.

I gotta say, I love building characters for this game. It's great to go through the power lists, figure out the alternative powers, pick and choose feats, etc. I'm building the friendly NPCs now (look for a few of those in coming days) and I can't wait to try my hand at villians. :twisted:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

KILL THE MUT.... er, uh, (ahem) "I ... firmly ... believe that we ... can live ... in ... peeeaacee ... with our .. mu .. tan... t ... brothers". ahem.

:)
erilar wrote:I'm thinking some kind of psycher for my character. Specifically a controller/dominator type mutant.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Random Superhero Trait Generator at bottom:

http://www.writingfix.com/rightbrain/se ... erhero.htm
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

And another...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/superheroes/generator.shtml

What I can't believe is that it randomly generated "The Periwinkle Man-Handler" :D
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

This is the best though:

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate. ... eronameorg

Color: Puple, Trickery, Seer/Visionary/Perceptual Powers = Mirageo