Combat Test

For Mutants & Masterminds prep and discussion.
EvilGenius

Combat Test

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, since we missed this week, any chance of a Tues test next week (since I'm available Tues)? :)
NukeHavoc

Re: Combat Test

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Ken, since we missed this week, any chance of a Tues test next week (since I'm available Tues)? :)
Yeah, I think so. I also picked up the HorrorClix starter and I need to play a round or two of that for my review. So perhaps we could do that, and then launch into M&M? (or do them concurrently, if we have enough people?)

Ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Sure. Is the starter much different than the demos we played through?
NukeHavoc wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:Ken, since we missed this week, any chance of a Tues test next week (since I'm available Tues)? :)
Yeah, I think so. I also picked up the HorrorClix starter and I need to play a round or two of that for my review. So perhaps we could do that, and then launch into M&M? (or do them concurrently, if we have enough people?)

Ken
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Sure. Is the starter much different than the demos we played through?
I'm not sure -- I haven't opened it yet, but I will this weekend. The starter comes with six figs, and a bigger map. We'd also be playing the full game, and there are some other rules (like restricting monsters to one action a turn when using multiple monsters) that we didn't use the first time around. Also, the starters monsters are different from the demos, so we'll have more figs to sample. I'll probably buy a booster as well.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange