Character Idea

For Mutants & Masterminds prep and discussion.
Lars Porsenna

Character Idea

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Doing a little brainstorming, here's my idea:

Codename: Gray
Superpowers: superstrong skin (aka, turns gray like rock), superstrength, can generate and throw rocks as projectiles...

Grayson was a mild-mannered longshoreman at the local port by day, and a successful amateur boxer by night. That was until he was abducted by the unfathomable Mysterions. Taken to their lair, and transformed into a living weapon to do their bidding, little did they know Grayson's stubborn Scots-irish heritage would manifest itself into a free willed brawler that nearly took apart their secret base underneath the bay, and destroyed all their plans for world dominance. Now loose in the city, and occasionally foiling Mysterion plots, Grayson still works at the docks, and sometimes even boxes (deliberately "pulling his punches" in a contest of pure skill, so as not to reveal his true character), but his nights are in the pursuit of justice, freedom, and liberty as....GRAY!

I figure I can come up with stats later...

Damon.

PS: anyone see this site? http://www.marveldatabase.com/Main_Page
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cool origin, Damon!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Very cool origin -- I like it!

BTW, there's a DC version of that Marvel project:

DC Database Project
http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/Main_Page
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Dude, that's awesome. :)