Supplies for tomorrow

For discussion of the Expedition to Ravenloft
erilar

Supplies for tomorrow

Post by erilar »

Can someone please being a big battle mat and pens? I'm going to bring my little mat, but I think I donated my pens to the cause a long while back.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

I have mine in the truck... and I'll be going to Ken's straight from wherever I'll be... We have an outsourcer in town giving us some training in our new shipping management tool so we can keep on cancelling fraud orders before they go out, so we're taking him out to dinner somewhere after work.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'll also bring my maps in case Nate's dinner runs long.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I have two of the little-sized maps with me too. I don't have wet-erase pens though - I checked. I think I gave mine to Ken at some point.

Let me know if we don't have any pens and I'll hit Staples on the way.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I got some. I'll toss them into the box.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

We definitely need pens. I may run out tomorrow and get some from Staples, just so we have a few in reserve on the third floor.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange