Session 1 Wrap-Up

For discussion of the Expedition to Ravenloft
erilar

Post by erilar »

Arik the barkeep squints at you incredulously. "Aye, it's a blessing to have the tavern open. Otherwise, we might notice that our town's been overrun with the walking dead and that many of our loved ones have been killed, eaten, or raised as zombies. We're so relieved."

"Pfe, adventurers...", he mutters, plunking another glass down on the bar. "Look, I know what everyone knows. Three nights ago, in the wee hours of the night, the town was attacked by these stinking zombies. Those of us that could get free gathered together here and we built those fences with spit, binder twine and old timber to keep them out. Now we're waiting here to die."

"So, what'll you have?"
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Rathostaz on the whole 'being trapped in a bleak town' scenario:

"Well, I guess I'll take the rest of you guy's word for it that its not necessary to burn some aspect of civilization to the ground to attain sexual gratification... but it certainly helps :twisted: "