My pally

For discussion of the Expedition to Ravenloft
Hardcorhobbs

My pally

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

So last session (I played) I was really rather bored with the pally. We have two other fighters in the party plus the NPC pally chick. Plus a cleric who buff's and comes in as a second line. A fourth fighter was just a bit too excessive IMHO. Now I was cool with the role I found (guarding the mage/bard/rogue), but I'm playing a knight in the dwarves campaign.

So since he was only around for the one session I was wondering if I could drop him in favor of a ranger. I could still fill in my role as rear-guard, but it would give me a bit more to do.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm totally fine with that, Cory - I want you to have fun. Simply figure out a back story for the pally's exodus and the arrival of the new guy.

The party will arrive in the town very soon, so that will be a good place to swap out chars.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Pally came to check on whats-her-name. Helped out with a bit of adventure, and is returning to the Lightbringers to report. Simple and too the point.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

BTW what am I looking at? 5.5 level? 6 level? Standard Blackrazor wealth chart?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Let's say 1/2 through 6th, standard gear/wealth from chart.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer