Focusing on Ravenloft

For discussion of the Expedition to Ravenloft
NukeHavoc

Focusing on Ravenloft

Post by NukeHavoc »

I've been thinking about how we can focus on Ravenloft more. Just running this as our primary D&D campaign will help a lot, but I think we should also:

1) Create "name tents" for our characters so we know who is who.
2) Make a concerted effort to refer to people in-game by their character's names.
3) Extend the Ravenloft Wiki Page

For #3, I think we should add the Prophecies to the wiki, and create character entries for each of the PCs. I'll also endeavor to get at least summaries of my adventure notes into the wiki.

What else can help us focus on this campaign?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Paying attention during the game and not having side coversations (as much, anyway).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I've fleshed out the wiki page for the campaign:

http://www.griffcrier.com/wiki/index.ph ... t_Campaign

Add your characters to the wiki!
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Hey Ken, can you direct us to the page that tells us all about adding to and changing info in the wiki? I forget how to do all that stuff...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Here's the formatting rules:

http://www.griffcrier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1048

I've already hyperlinked everyone's character names on the Ravenloft campaign page; just log in, click on your character's link and start editing.