Good D&D

For discussion of the Expedition to Ravenloft
EvilGenius

Good D&D

Post by EvilGenius »

Good session of Ravenloft last night guys. Lots of good roleplaying (and some startling character development for Pierce). :o :oops: :lol:
NukeHavoc

Re: Good D&D

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Good session of Ravenloft last night guys. Lots of good roleplaying (and some startling character development for Pierce). :o :oops: :lol:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. So when can we arrange that tragic character death? :roll:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah. So when can we arrange that tragic character death? :roll:
Well, this is Ravenloft. If you don't like your character, wait 5 minutes for the next horrific attack. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

EvilGenius wrote:Good session of Ravenloft last night guys. Lots of good roleplaying
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the roleplaying in the first half of the session. I was loathe to move along when we were having such a ball, and I was worried that you guys were bored because there wasn't enough action. Myself, I thought it was really fun.

Cool new character too, Cory!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Thanks! I like him, and he really didn't even get into show off his build yet. But yeah, I had a lot of fun!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Well, yeah, but I meant his personality and such. Bob's new dwarf was really fun too. That was a good session.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Well he's a professional after all ;-)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I think it went well, and I liked the percentage of role-playing vs. combat (even if my character did little in either combat ... and I'm ok with that).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange